Come on out and visit the Low Tide Club’s pop-up shop at the
Headlands’ 30th Birthday Party!
We had a great time making miniature mollusk succulent gardens. Thank you, Emma!
Saturday, September 15
12 – 5 p.m.
Fort Barry Parade Ground of the Marin Headlands
CARAVANNIVERSARY: Pods, Contraptions, and Relics
An array of artist projects, games, bike & surf activities, artist-led hikes, musical entertainment, hands-on projects, and local artisan vendor booths will be on-site to delight and engage party-goers of all ages.
What’s in Store
- Artist-conceived projects & games
- Bike & surf activities
- Food trucks from SF and beyond
- Hands-on activities for kids
- Local artisan merchant booths
- DIY projects led by local makers
- Headlands’ very own Pop-Up Shop
- Desire Trails guided-nature hikes
- Live musical guests: Jeffrey Manson, Magic! Magic Roses & Spencer Owen
Free Admission | Buy tickets for games, bites, & goodies on-site